Last Month's Publishings

View my other writings at:
http://www.appconsumer.com/author/intravartolo/
http://www.examiner.com/ipad-112-in-chicago/michael-intravartolo

Second generation iPad to have multiple cameras: The supposed specifics of the second generation iPad are two cameras, a 5 MP camera and a VGA camera, and able to support Apple's FaceTime video chat.
Read entry

Apple iPad: is it worth it?: The iPad cannot currently replace your existing computer setup but do not be surprised that by the release of version 3 it just might. The iPad, like the iPhone will live or die by apps found in the iTunes Store. The more apps created, the more iPads and accessories are sold. At this time accessories may be the most important part to optimizing the existing ability of the iPad.
Read entry

Review: Market Watch App For iPhone and iPad: Scrolling through the other tabs I promptly notice a few features I like. The first is that every tab has a magnificent supply of news and when clicking on a topic the news section loads swiftly. Finally I enjoyed the Twitter tab that allows you to see what MarketWatch contributors are tweeting. I have not seen this feature on any of MarketWatch’s app competitors but I do not foresee that lasting because it is a superb idea.
Read entry

Apple iPad: My First Experiences and Thoughts: Upon finishing syncing my iPad to my iTunes I am engulfed with excitement like a five-year-old child at Christmas. I slip my iPad into the cover and my very first impression is good because the cover allows me to gain a nonslip grip on my iPad. My second impression is one of awe because of the stunning visuals. The screen clarity is phenomenal! When I look at saved pictures on my iPad compared to my iPhone or iPod the little details jump out at me like a breathtaking 3D movie. Unquestionably jaw dropping!
Read entry

Michael Intravartolo's Top 5 Apps I Use: Because humanity is inevitably going to acquire carpel tunnel of the wrists, we might as well do it with some swagger! If I may say, using the Echofon app gives you that swagger. Many apps out there let you access and use the services of Twitter but Echofon just works. The ease of being able to retweet with our without a comment, replying to a post, checking mentions, checking messages, etc. It just all seems work together very nicely with this app.
Read entry

Parking Mate iPhone App: A feature with this app that is often overlooked in other reviews is the ability to operate and set the app with one hand. I understood the value of this feature because the down poor forced me to hold an umbrella in one hand and set the app in the other hand.
Read entry



What else is there to say but goodnight and goodnight to you Mrs. Amore, wherever you may be.

No comments :

Post a Comment